Ultimate Winter Hat Sewing Pattern - Child - Adult
Easy to make versatile PDF winter hat pattern, with several hat styles and ear options.
3 – 4 yr. 19 in (48.3 cm)
5 – 6 yr. 20 in (51 cm)
7- 8 yr. 21 in (53.5 cm)
9 yr. - Teen 22 in (56 cm)
Adult Small 23 in (58.5 cm)
Adult Medium 24 in (61 cm)
Adult Large 25 in (63.5 cm)
This is a copyrighted pattern, not for commercial use or resale
- 7 sizes, 3yr - adult
- Options for cat ears, bear ears, or dino spikes
- 3 hat styles (beanie, ear flaps, chin strap)
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Printable on US letter and A4 (print at 100% scale)
- Imperial & metric measurements
Materials you need at home:
- 60 in (152 cm) wide fabric, for lining
- 60 in (152 cm) wide fabric, for exterior
Hello there! My name is Elysia and I am a designer based out of Philadelphia, PA in the US.
After roughly 14 years of custom clothing and costume making, I have developed quite a few patterns for my own use. It is these patterns that I will post to share with others to enjoy : D.
In time I hope to grow my shop, as I slowly transition all my patterns, from incoherent scribbles, into user friendly versions with illustrated easy to follow steps.