This pattern is size US12 // UK16 // EU44. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes, you can find links to the size needed above the description.
About Uni dress:
Uni features a semi fitted bodice, an empire waist and a voluminous skirt with gathers. The shaping of the bodice is achieved with bust and waist darts. The front bodice has a wide, square neck, while the back bodice has a U-shaped neckline ending at the waistline. The neckline edge on the back bodice is gathered using elastic threaded through applied channels. The back strap sewn into the channels at the shoulder blades level secures the back bodice in place. The back bodice features wide ties that form a bow with long tails at the bust level. The shoulder seams have been shortened. The voluminous sleeves are set-in and feature tight gathers around the cap. The hem of the sleeve is elasticated. The sleeve is above-elbow length. The skirt is straight, wide and features tight gathers at the waistline. Uni is above-knee length.
Approximate sewing time: 1.5 days Model Larisa: Bust 85, Waist 64, Hips 93, height 172. Larisa is wearing size 36 in height 3. Model Yana: Bust 108, Waist 90, Hips 128, height 174. Yana is wearing size 48 in height 3.
To sew this dress, choose dress-weight fabrics with the following properties: - medium weight, with good drape, breathable, soft, non-stretch or with little stretch, opaque; - the fabric content can include natural (silk, cotton, linen), artificial (viscose), blends (silk + polyester, cotton + viscose, etc.), and synthetic fibers (polyester, polyester + elastane); - the following fabrics are recommended: cotton with good drape, crinkle fabric, shirting fabric, denim, manmade silk with good-drape. Attention! We do not recommend very stretchy knit materials (viscose jersey fabric) and lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). The dress on the photo is made in crinkled fabric. This fabric is medium weight, soft, has good drape and very little stretch. The fiber content is a blend of cotton (88%), polyamide (11%), and elastane (1%).
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Elastic, 1cm wide
- 3. Lightweight fusible knit interfacing, 140cm wide for all sizes and heights – 0.2m.
- 4. Matching thread, 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine and 4 spools for the serger).
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!