Unicorn - Licorne by Celenaa - amigurumi corchet pattern
by Célénaa Land
With this PDF pattern you can realize this lovely unicorn (15 cm tall). The PDF of 2 pages, will tell you how to make head, body, legs, ears and horn.
Beware : not suitable for toddler.
- all Rank is written
- intermediate level
- element as works in a round (except corn)
Materials you need at home:
- approximately 60g of Sunny, Cheval blanc (or 150m/164yd of another 100 % cotton yarn)
- odd ends 100% cotton, colors of the rainbow for the mane and tail (type Amigurumi of Katia)
- 2 buttons 11mm (or safety eyes)
- Size C crochet hook (3mm)
No reviews yet.
Go to shop