- Handsewn at beginner level
- Step by step photos and instructions
- Includes detailed sewing guide
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
How perfect is this gorgeous felt unicorn mask! Specially designed to 'hug' the forehead so the unicorn horn stands proud. Perfect for costumes, dress ups, unicorn birthday party favors and gifting too. You can easily make this mask yourself, it is stitched entirely by hand and is the perfect sewing pattern for beginner/intermediate sewers.
Your mask can be secured using a ribbon or elastic. It is tailored to fit over the forehead and to keep your horn in the right position. The mask is backed in Felt for a tidy finish and help keep your masks shape.
This listing is for a digital-download PDF-PATTERN. It is not a finished mask.
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in craft or fabric shops the world over
This mask is made to fit from 3 years to young adult. The models shown are aged 3 and 7. 7" or 18cm in width. Horn is 5" or 12cm long. Want this bigger or smaller? No problem, I have enclosed an easy to follow 'How To' guide for resizing my pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- PDF Pattern E-Book - includes step by step photos and instructions
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 2+ hours to sew this creation (this includes reading through your pattern, cutting and stitching). Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- Polyfill Stuffing
Your pattern will include a more detailed list of required materials.
----------SELLING YOUR CREATION----------
In most instances you are welcome to sell the final product (however I ask not on ETSY).
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations. Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited. Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2017
´¨) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Sewing!