Unicorn plushie, cuddly toy - sewing instructions
This PDF tutorial shows you how to sew a supercute unicorn plushie.
The tutorial contains the sewing pattern plus instructions including many photos and detailed decriptions of each step. It is suitable for motivated beginners and also for seamstresses with advanced skills.
The size of the finished unicorn is approx. 20 cm.
- illustrated sewing pattern and instructions
- metric measurement
- suitable for advanced seamstresses and fearless beginners
Materials you need at home:
- fabric ca. 50 x 50 cm
- wool felt in different colours
- padding material
- embroidery yarn
- Vliesofix / Bondaweb (optional)
- sewing machine, scissors, iron, pins, tailor's chalk or pencil, embroidery needle
Hi! I'm Kathrin, Designer from Hamburg in Germany. I like animals of all kinds, sewing and drawing. You can not only find my patterns here but also many other funny products with my animal illustrations on my website and my pattern designs on spoonflower.com.