The Unicorn Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern brings the mythical and magical to a teapot near you.
Unicorn Tea Cosy is a great project to knit and when you have knitted one you'll be knitting more, because everyone will be requesting one.
The unicorn has a silvery sparkle coat and a lovely rainbow main and tail. The twisted horn and horseshoes are golden and he looks very magical and very adorable. He also has blue sparkly eyes with eyelashes.
When you buy the Unicorn Tea Cosy knitting pattern, you will also receive the instructions to make the unicorn toy completely free of charge. The toy requires a slightly less quantity of white and Marriner Sparkle DK wool. (Toy Dimensions: L 30cm & W 10.5cm & H 23cm)
The Unicorn tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting it very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Unicorn tea cosy.
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
- includes a free unicorn toy knitting pattern
Materials you need at home:
- 62g white double knitting wool,
- 50g Marriner Sparkle DK white knitting wool,
- 27g Stylecraft Merry Go Round Rainbow,
- 7g Twilleys of Stamford Goldfingering gold,
- 1 pair of 20mm glitter sparkle blue safety eyes,
- A pair of false eyelashes,
- A Cotton bud,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.