The Unicorn Toy knitting pattern has step by step instructions to make this adorable unicorn toy. Its so cute and perfect for little hands.
The unicorn toy can be knitted in any color you choose, you could even leave the horn off and knit a pony plush.
The toys dimensions are 30cm in length, 10.5cm across and 23cm heigh, so it is a good sized toy.
The pattern was originally designed to be a tea cosy, and the pattern includes both the tea cosy pattern and the unicorn toy pattern. The only real difference being the body and construction. Full instructions are given for both.
- 6 page pattern
- Easy to follow instructions
- Helpful photos to guide you
Materials you need at home:
- 62g white double knitting wool,
- 50g Marriner Sparkle DK white knitting wool,
- 27g Stylecraft Merry Go Round Rainbow,
- 7g Twilleys of Stamford Goldfingering gold,
- 1 pair of 20mm glitter sparkle blue safety eyes,
- A pair of false eyelashes,
- A Cotton bud,
- UHU Glue,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.