Universal footmuff PDF Sewing Pattern and a Stroller Bag
✯ This listing is a "PDF PATTERN" , not a finished item ✯ ✯✯ Tutorial and Video tutorial included ✯✯
DESCRIPTION: - Universal footmuff PDF pattern that fits prams - pushchairs as Maclaren models, Jane, Arrue Nano, Quinny, Concord Neo, icoo, bebedue walk ...
✔ Newborn up to 2-3 years
✯ The file includes a stroller bag FREE pattern to complete all you need to get out of home ✯
Openings in the bundle bag let you thread your stroller harness through to keep your child secure. It includes 2 zips so you can open the front a bit or zip it off entirely so you can use it as a seat liner.
You can choose different outer fabrics like nylon to keep wind and water out. It also includes six buttonholes to fit most of car seats or strolllers.
The stroller does have a piece behind the back to hold the footmuff in the stroller.
SKILL RATING: Intermediate
- Detailed tutorial
- Cutting and printing Instructions
- Fabric requirements
- Video showing how to make it
- Pattern assembly
- Cutting layouts
- seam allowances 3/8" (1cm) drawn in the pattern
Materials you need at home:
- 2 double zippers 75cm
- 7 snaps or buttons
- Plastic fabric, wadding, fuzzy fleece fabric
Colours for Baby Patterns
- Welcome to Colours for Baby Patterns shop * I started sewing over 20 years ago. My mother loved to sew and she taught me to love sewing since I was a child. After these years of experience in sewing, kids clothes and patternmaking, I decided to design and offer my patterns, with the aim to offer my DIY unique products.
All the very best;
Visit my Youtube channel to watch my sewing video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/Coloursforbabypatronesdecostura