US-Nana Cape Pdf-file eBook Poncho sewing instruction with patterns in 3 doublesize xs-xxl handmade ladies women mrs. teenager girls
This pattern is free for a limited time only. You should sign up free for makerist and then download the pattern! HAPPY SEWING.
Nana Cape, poncho or little jacket with or without hood in 3 sizes.
The Nana Cape swings loosely and casually and which one feels immediately comfortable! You can combine with almost every outfit and is always a great eye-catcher.
The major feature is, there are variants with or without hood, with or without cuffs and further sleeve variants are also provided for your selection. Nana is quick and easy sewn with some instinctive feeling and a beautiful fabric selection and the result arises in great pleasure.
You can print this pattern easy in black/white with your own printer in original size DIN A4 or standard letter (26 pages), assemble, cut out and start… You require a simple printer for DIN A4 and e.g. the free Adobe Reader. We have attached a printer recommendation for the Adobe Reader and a conversion table for INCH and centimeter.
Sewing instruction illustrated step by step. The tutorial includes in total 71 pages with 121 colored expressive pictures, with size table and many tips and tricks. Particularly suitable for sewing beginners.
Used material Elastic fabrics, cross-elastic stretchy fabrics as jersey, knit wear, sweat, interlock, cotton-, wool, nickie, panne velvet, wool mix, fleece knit wear and so on.
Size/measure/weight Multi size pattern includet 3 sizes from XS/S, M/L to XL/XXL and size table
The customized products from our patterns can be used private as well as commercial. The commercial sale of the customized products is allowed unlimited within a small business sector of individual items and small series (no mass production) providing our name, for example “pattern and design from firstloungeberlin“.
It is not allowed to reproduce, sale, copy pass on, photograph or in any other wise to publish the EBooks and pattern.
- Sewing instruction illustrated step by step. The tutorial includes in total 71 pages with , 121 colored expressive pictures, with size table and many tips and tricks. Particularly suitable , for sewing beginners
- Size/measure/weight , Multi size pattern includet 3 sizes , from XS/S, M/L to XL/XXL and size table
- You can print this pattern easy in black/white with your own printer in original size , DIN A4 or standard letter (26 pages), assemble, cut out and start… , You require a simple printer for DIN A4 and e.g. the free Adobe Reader. We have , attached a printer recommendation for the Adobe Reader and a conversion table for , INCH and centimeter.
Materials you need at home:
- Sewing tools , Sewing machine, iron, ironing cloth, scissor for fabric. easuring tape, pins, adhesive tape, scissor for paper, paper for printer
- Used material , Elastic fabrics, cross-elastic stretchy fabrics as jersey, knit wear, sweat, interlock, cotton-, wool, nickie, panne velvet, wool mix, fleece knit wear and so on.
A longstanding passion for modify clothing, change and sew, to crotch accessories and knit sweater became my vocation. Therefore school education was just a question of time... My label firstloungeberlin® stands for freedom and a positive lifestyle in conjunction with creativity and passion. What once began in a remote room at Prenzl`Berg, grews with a great deal of intuitive feel and attention to detail to a small bright clothes lounge with an aversion to the boring textile store chain. The look is unconventional, super comfortable, practicable and not complicated. My creative commitment for always something new and the urge for development called me to explore the world where I indulged my curiosity and let myself inspire :) I packed my experience, passion and proven pattern in my case and one after another I designed the very lovely surprises you can bring home to your sewing machines and practice with a lot of fun and pleasure. eBooks from firstloungeberlin® are unique, extensive, very detailed, uncomplicated and implemented easily. Also sewing beginners are able to get fast and great results.!
Even you can do it, thus design, sew ✂ & wear whatever you like!©