It’s something else! Utopia is a harem pant featuring a dropped crotch, gathers at the waist, slash and fitted ankle cuffs. Elegant and versatile, it can be worn as much with trainers as with high heels. To make the most of its draped silhouette, use a soft knit such as jersey or stretch velvet.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDE
HIPS MEASUREMENT (GARMENT) XS=105cm (41 ½") S=112cm (44 ¼") M=119cm (47") L=126cm (49 ¾") XL=133cm (52 ½")
LENGTH (GARMENT) XS=93cm (36 ⅝") S=94cm (37") M=95cm (37 ⅜") L=96cm (37 ¾") XL=97cm (38 ⅛")
- Seam and & hem allowances.
- Five stacked sizes.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
Materials you need at home:
- NOTIONS , Stretch needle, all-purpose thread, knitted elastic, 38mm (1 ½") x waist girth, 2x eyelets, 6mm (¼") (optional), textured thread (optional), loop turner (optional) and 2x cord stoppers (optional).
- FABRICS , Stretch knit or velvet WITH SPANDEX , -WIDTH 150cm (59") , -LENGTH XS-XL=1m75 (2yd)
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!