Valentine Dress sewing pattern & instruction by Sewera
The Valentine Dress is a very fast and simple sewn dress. It is very versatile, you can sew it either totally elegant with the wide collar or rather sporty with a narrow cuff. The optional straps give you security for a good hold and conceal bra straps. Or you can wear the offshoulder dress sexy without straps. You can choose between a loose flared skirt or a figure-hugging skirt. The dress adapts to your personal style.
Pattern and instructions were put through their paces by a critical team, worn in everyday life and found to be good. With the pattern you get a step-by-step instruction with detailed pictures and descriptions. Be inspired by the pictures of my testers to YOUR valentine dress.
Sewing pattern created by experienced tailor.
Mind that this is a PDF pattern.
- Pattern for dress sizes 32 - 50 / 2 - 20
- Bust darts for A-C Cups & D+ Cups
- straight & wide skirt
- 2 different neckline options
- optional straps
- illustrated instructions
- Patterns in Din A4 & US Letter format
Materials you need at home:
- 1.5m / 1.7 yard stretch fabric like sweatshirt fabric, knit fabric & happy fleece
- Optional 60cm / 0.7 yard combination fabric for wide collat
- Sewing machine with zigzag stitch or overlock
- Cloth scissors
- Paper, ink & tape
I'm a swiss mom of two, tailor by heart with a special dedication to wedding dresses and evening gowns. As i learned about the online sewing community, i decided to start putting my sewing patterns out to the world, so you could enjoy my favorite hobby & job too.