- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the vet, his stethoscope and cat
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
VICTOR THE VET DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
Victor the Veterinary takes care of your pets. Today he is giving a cat a check up. You can knit Victor and the cat with this pattern.
TECHNIQUES: Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. The stethoscope, cat’s legs and tail are i-cord knitted on two DPNs. The head mirror strap is a single crochet chain. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The vet is approximately 17cm tall.