Victor the Vet
Victor the Vet is giving cat a check up. Victor is approximately 17 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The stethoscope, cat’s legs and tail are i-cord knitted on two DPNs. The head mirror strap is a single crochet chain. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the vet, his stethoscope and cat.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Two 3.5mm (US 4) DPNs
- A 3.5mm crochet hook (US E/4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.