Victoria Dungaree Dress Pinafore Sewing Pattern
Victoria Dungaree Digital Pattern, PDF Sewing Patterns for Women.
Size : UK 6-16 / EU 34-44 / US 2-12 / AU 6-16
The dungaree dress is a wardrobe must have! You can wear it with a cosy jumper, a blouse, a crewneck T-shirt, depending on the season! With this sewing pattern, you will learn how to make a stylish wrap front skirt, straps and install an invisible zip.
After purchasing, you'll be able to download your files: • Step by step tutorial in English • Pattern available in A4 size
Please note, some files will download as .zip files. You will need to unzip the files before using.
Skill level: This pattern is labelled as Intermediate, due to the skills needed to insert an invisible zipper. So if you are an advanced beginner ready to take on your next challenge then just take it slow and don't rush it.
Booklet contains: • Size chart and measurements • List of suggested fabrics to use • Print layout plan • Fabric layout plan • Step by step tutorial on how to make this dress
Pattern contains: •Tiled pattern (seam allowance is included in all sizes)
✂ SEWING PATTERN ✂
No paper pattern will be posted to you - This is a PDF pattern for download only.
With this download, you will receive a print at home pattern along with a step by step tutorial that makes it super easy to create your own handmade wardrobe!
Ensure you print your PDF patterns at actual size (100%scale) and also select "borderless printing" so the print fills out a whole page without a margin.
One last thing, don't forget to use the #PetiteFrench✂️ I would love to see your make ! @Petite_French
- Step by step tutorial in English
- Tiled pattern (seam allowance is included in all sizes)
- Pattern available in A4 size
- List of suggested fabrics to use
- Print layout plan / Fabric layout plan
- Size chart and measurements
Materials you need at home:
- Main fabric: 1.50 metre (60 inches) - Width 1.40 metre (55 inches).
- Recommended fabrics (medium-weight): Chambray, Corduroy, Canvas, Cotton Twill, Tweed, Gabardine, Faux leather, Jacquard, Denim.
- Lining (optional): 1.20 metre (47 inches) - Width 1.40 metre (55 inches).
- Recommended fabrics (lightweight fabric): cotton, satin, viscose, twill viscose, polyeste
Petite & French
Hi, I’m Anasthasia ! A French girl based in London, designing chic & cozy PDF patterns.
• Step by step tutorial in English • Pattern available in A4 size
I would love to see your make #PetiteFrench✂️ ! @Petite_French