Victorian Flower Girl Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern
The Victorian Flower Girl tea cosy is a well dress Victorian style girl with a basket of roses. She has ringlets in her hair and is wearing a ruffled lined bonnet that is decorated with daisies.
She is a very cute cosy, with billowing petticoats and scalloped edges dress. She can be knitted in any colour to suit your mood or home decor.
There is a very small amount of cabling on the handle of the basket, but this could be omitted if you preferred.
Downton Abbey fans will love this Victorian style tea cosy.
The tea cosy is knitted with double thickness yarn to keep the teapot and the tea really hot.
The Victorian Flower Girl tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting her very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Victorian Flower Girl tea cosy.
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
- Simple step by step instructions
- Video help for Scallops
Materials you need at home:
- 45g pink Double knitting wool,
- 31g white double knitting wool,
- 24g Wheat double knitting wool,
- 20g flesh tone double knitting wool,
- 6g Bright lemon double knitting wool,
- 5g Classic Red double knitting wool,
- 3g Grass double knitting wool,
- Small amount of black double knitting wool,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.