Adjusted dress with an invisible zipper at the back. The shoulder line has been shortened so that the armhole can be beautifully warped. This dress has darts at the bust, waist and back. The dress’ skirt is adjusted at the hips thanks to the stitched folds around it. Two versions are included in this pattern: one with sleeves and the other without them. You can also change the length of the skirt so that you can either have it be of a midi length or shorter.
- Step by step pdf (A4 and US letter)
- pattern A0 format
- Pattern A4 format (to be assemble)
- Pattern US letter format (to be assemble)
Materials you need at home:
- A sewing machine
- A pair of fabric and paper scissors
- Chalk or soap
- Sizes 36-48 (EU) / 8-20 (UK) / 4-16 (US)
- Footage of the fabric Length small sizes 250cm (8'2")140cm width(4'7")/ large sizes 250cm (8'2") 150cm width (4'11")
- Invisible zipper: 50cm (1’8’’) in length
- Fusible interface: 30cm (12”) in length and 90cm (2’11’’) in width (Vlieseline H180)
- Yarn: cotton or polyester (heat-resistant)
- Invisible zipper presser foot
I’m Léna and I’m passionate about sewing and model making. It took a little, while I’ve been looking for myself. I’ve studied metallurgy, but already in school it didn’t interest me. Then, I started learning architecture and after years of being exploited by the architectural offices (drawing plans for absolutely nothing), I decided to do what I love, making clothes! I became my own boss, and since then, I draw my own patterns. Here, you will find elegant, humble and trendy patterns of my own creation To have a flawless fall I use a Russian construction system which is natural for me because I’m Slavic. I hope you will enjoy using my patterns as much as I do. Have fun!