- Full, detailed, sewing instructions with pictures
- From 2 to 16 years old
- A4/US letter and A0 full size pattern with layers to select the size you want to print
- All measurements in cm and inches
- Special supplies sheet
Materials you need at home:
- - Main fabric version A: 60/70/80/90/100/110/120/130 cm for 140 cm width or 24/28/32/36/40/44/48/52" for 54" width - version B: 80/90/100/110/120/130/140/150 cm for 140 cm width or 32/36/40/44/48/52/55/59" for 54" width
- - Secondary fabric: 40/45/45/50/50/55/60/60 cm for 110 cm width or 16/18/18/20/20/22/24/24 " for 44" width
- - Fusible interfacing adapted to the secondary fabric: 40 x 60 cm or 16 x 24 "
- - Buttons, snap buttons, sew-on snaps 10-12 mm or 3/8 - 1/2 " diameter version A : 5 / 5 / 5 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 7 / 7 - version B : 4 / 4 / 5 / 5 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
- - (Optional) piping, lace braid... to edge the opening of the pockets: 40 cm or 16 ", the bottom of the neckline yoke: 80 cm or 32 ", the sleeve cuffs: 55 cm or 22 ".
Villanelle is a cardigan / jacket pattern for girls available from 2 to 16 years old. The version A has a classic length, the version B comes with a peplum. For each version you can : - create a yoke at the neckline, under which you have the possibility to add a frills, piping, lace braid... - sew a collar that extends into a mini hood on the back. The version A can be made with pockets. The bottom of the sleeves can be embellished with a small cuff to which you can also add a frills, lace braid, piping... The finishes are meticulous for an impeccable result on the right and the wrong side. From the simplest to the most sophisticated version, Villanelle will find a place of choice in your lady's wardrobe!
All rights reserved - reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it. It is forbidden to sell products sewn from this pattern.