- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lightweight fusible woven or knit interfacing, 140 cm (55”) wide, for all heights and sizes – 0.45 m (1/2 yd)
- 3. 1 cm (3/8”) wide straight-grain fusible stay tape — 1–1.2 m (1 1/8 yd–1 1/4 yd)
- 4. 4 cm (1 5/8”) wide elastic, 30–55 cm (3/8 yd–1/2 yd), depending on the size. The length of elastic is indicated on the pattern piece.
- 5. Hook and Loop Velcro tape — 16 cm (6 1/4”)
- 6. 4.5–5 cm (1 3/4”–2”) wide belt buckle for belt. The distance from the center of the buckle to the outer edge in width should be 2.2 cm (7/8
- 7. Matching thread - 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine and 4 spools for the overlocker)
- 8. Matching topstitching thread (for example, Madeira №35) - 2 spools
This pattern is size US12 // UK16 // EU44. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Vilora skirt:
Vilora is a semi-fitted wrap skirt with a straight silhouette. It features an asymmetrical horizontal design line below the hip on both the front and back panels. The back of the skirt has a center seam in the top section. The asymmetry of the skirt is emphasized by the angled edge on the right side and the longer hemline which extends from the center to the side seam. Vilora has a waistband with an elasticated section in the back. The left front waistband features a belt which fastens with a buckle and thus secures the waistband at the waist. The top of the waistband sits at the natural waistline. The skirt fastens with Velcro. Topstitching is featured along the center seam of the back panel, the asymmetrical design line, the front edge, and along the hem of the garment. Model Larisa: Bust 85 cm (33 1/2”), Waist 64 cm (25 1/4”), Hips 93 cm (36 5/8”), Height 172cm (5’8”). Larisa is wearing size 36 in height 3.
To sew this skirt, choose woven fabrics with the following properties: - Medium weight, structured, breathable, soft, non-stretch or with very little stretch, opaque - The fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, silk, cotton, linen), artificial (viscose), blends (wool + silk, cotton + polyester, cotton + viscose, etc.), and synthetic fibers (polyester, polyester + elastane) - The following fabrics are recommended: dress-weight or suiting wool, gabardine, denim, micro-corduroy, faux leather, cotton suiting, linen suiting Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit materials and lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). The skirt in the photo is made of denim fabric. This fabric is medium weight, soft, structured, and has very little stretch. The fiber content is 100% cotton.
More sizes of Vilora skirt:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/vilora-skirt-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/vilora-skirt-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/vilora-skirt-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/vilora-skirt-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/vilora-skirt-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/vilora-skirt-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/vilora-skirt-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
Size US16// UK20// EU48: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/vilora-skirt-size-us16-uk20-eu48-vikisews
Size US18// UK22// EU50: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/vilora-skirt-size-us18-uk22-eu50-vikisews
Size US20// UK24// EU52: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/vilora-skirt-size-us20-uk24-eu52-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!