Vintage Sailor Suit Skirt and Top Fits Popular 18" Dolls
This is a 19 page tutorial and pattern to fit popular 18" dolls. It includes full size pattern pieces. Measurements are in cm and inches. There is a sizing square on each page of the patterns. You need about 60cm of main light weight fabric and 20cm of contrast for the collar and cuffs. The garment closes in the back with velcro. You can use buttons or snaps if you like.
- Illustrated tutorial perfect for printing
- Full sized pattern pieces
- Sized to fit popular 18" dolls like American Girl®
- Intermediate sewing skill required
- Metric and Imperial measurements
Materials you need at home:
- 60cm of main fabric , 20cm of contrast for collar and cuffs , 26.5cm of 6mm elastic for skirt , 163cm of 3mm ribbon , 45cm of 22mm ribbon for tie , 3 patches of hook and loop velcro , Sewing machine with 1/4" foot , Overlocker is useful
I am passionate about sewing and designing. Over time this passion has evolved into my hobby business of creating doll clothes patterns.