Virgo Jersey Wrap Top - M-L / US 8-10 / UK 10-12 - A4+letter
Virgo is a jersey wrap top that comes in two sleeve lengths: short, as illustrated on the above sketch, and long. The cut is tight and stops right at hips level for a sporty, ballet inspired look. The patterns was conceived to be as simple as possible to sew, therefore, the top is not lined. Wear it on top of a sleeveless dress, or with a high waisted skirt or pair of jeans.
Difficulty: If you have already sewn jersey, this project will be easy, all the more so if you own an overlocker. If you're just figuring out your way with jersey, this will more challenging.
Printing format: in A4 and US letter
This page allows you to purchase the pattern in sizes M-L / US 8-10 / UK 10-12 only.
The pattern is meant to be sew in a knit or jersey fabric. Pick a jersey composed of cotton (95%) and lycra (5%).
Fabric requirement in CM. From 140cm wide jersey fabric:
- 1. Short sleeved: Size XS-S 75cm; Size M 80cm; Size L-XL 100cm; Size XXL 105cm
- 2. Long sleeved: Size XS-S 100cm; Size M-L 105cm; Size XL 110cm; Size XXL 120cm
Fabric requirement in IMPERIAL. From 55'' wide jersey fabric:
- 1. Short sleeved: Size XS-S 3/4 of a yard; Size M-L-XL 1 yd; Size XXL 1.5 yd
- 2. Long sleeved: Size XS-S 1 yd; Size M-L-XL 1 1/5 yd; Size XXL 1 1/3 yd
- Virgo jersey wrap top pattern in 2 sizes only M and L
- Step by step tutorial (see preview)
- The main PDF contains the tutorial, then you'll have 4 separate files in the ZIP M A4 / M in US letter / L in A4 / L in US letter
- You like what I do? Follow me on IG @ouipatterns
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric requirements see description area
- Fusible interfacing a 15cm / 6 inches
Oui sewing patterns
Hi there ! My name is Isabelle and I am the one behind Oui Sewing Patterns, a brand dedicated to easy-to-follow sewing patterns for a simple, functional and dynamic wardrobe. My interest for sewing started as I was living in Berlin, Germany, where I lived for 3 years. But more than this, this brand stems in my love for design and fashion design in particular, I guess growing up in Paris is responsible in some way... Hope you enjoy my work ! For more of Oui Patterns, follow me on IG @ouipatterns.