Viriam dress height 154-160 US size 2 - 20, VIKISEWS
SPECIAL EDITION. This pattern is height 154-160 cm (5'1''-5'3''). 10 sizes included: US 2-20 // EU 34-52 // UK 6-24
Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different heights, you can find links to the height needed above the description.
About Viriam dress:
Viriam is a semi-fitted dress cut on the bias. The silhouette is shaped thanks to the vertical princess seams on the front and back with flounces in them. The left princess seam features a mid-thigh high slit. The crew neck has a deep keyhole on the front with ties at the neck and bust. The long, two-piece sleeves are flared at the hem. The front seam of the sleeve features a flounce and a slit with ties at the bottom. Viriam is midi length. Model Sofia: Height 172 cm (5’8”), Bust 84 cm (33 1/8”), Waist 64 cm (25 1/4”), Hips 90 cm (35 3/8”). Sofia is wearing size 36 in height 3. Approximate sewing time ― 2 days (16 hours).
To sew this dress, choose blouse and dress-weight fabrics with the following properties: - lightweight, fluid, soft, non-stretch or with very little stretch, sheer, semi-sheer or opaque, double-faced - the fiber content can include natural fibers (silk, cotton), artificial fibers (viscose), blends (cotton + silk, cotton + viscose, silk + viscose, etc.), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane) - the following fabrics are recommended: chiffon, crepe de chine, lightweight natural or synthetic silk Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit fabrics and heavyweight fabrics. The garment in the photo is made of blouse and dress-weight chiffon. The fabric is lightweight, fluid, soft and with very little stretch. The fiber content is 100% silk.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Matching thread — 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlocker)
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!