The Vista bodysuit is your ally in the summer heat and won’t keep you indoors for too long since it’s sewn in no time. Its body-hugging fit will comfortably fit your silhouette and simply features a bustier top supported by thin shoulder straps. The Vista bodysuit is easy to put on thanks to its snaps closure at the crotch and it's designed with a culotte that covers just enough the buttocks. Opt for a breathable jersey composed of bamboo or cotton and wear it with your favourite shorts and sandals.
- SIZES: XS-XL
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: beginner
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
Show us your take on this pattern using the hashtag #kpvistabodysuit!
- Seam and & hem allowances.
- Five stacked sizes.
- Layered PDF to print only the sizes you need.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
- A0 format for wide printers.
Materials you need at home:
- TRIMS stretch needle, all-purpose thread, 2x interfacing pieces, 25mm x 5.5cm (1 x 2 ⅛"), 3x riveting or sew-on snaps, 6mm (¼"), double stretch needle (optional) and textured thread (optional).
- 4-WAY STRETCH KNIT WITH SPANDEX, 150CM (59") XS-XL=1m25 (1yd½).
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!