VISTA the cami bodysuit - PDF sewing pattern
A quick and simple project, the Vista bodysuit won’t keep you in your sewing room for too long so you can get out quickly and enjoy the sunshine. Its body-hugging fit will comfortably fit your silhouette and simply features a bustier top supported by thin shoulder straps. This bodysuit is easy to put on thanks to its snaps closure at the crotch and it's designed with a culotte that covers just enough the buttocks. Opt for a breathable jersey composed of bamboo or cotton and wear it with your favourite shorts and sandals.
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
- Fully detailled and comprehensive tutorial
- Stacked sizes and layers
- A4/Letter and A0 format
Materials you need at home:
- Stretch needle
- All-purpose thread
- 2x interfacing pieces 25mm x 5.5cm (1 x 2 ⅛")
- 3x riveting or sew-on snaps 6mm (¼")
- Double stretch needle (optional)
- Textured thread (optional)
- 4-way stretch knit WITH SPANDEX 150CM (59"): XS-XL=1m25 (1yd½).
Welcome to our world, where fashion and DIY meet. Studio Calicot is a small company based in Montreal creating tutorials and sewing patterns to help you achieve that unique, contemporary and practical wardrobe. Whether you are looking for a basic that goes with everything or a statement piece to elevate an outfit, you will find them among our selection which is constantly growing. In short, our patterns are a blank canvas waiting for your signature!