Wide and very comfortable pants, with a belt that incorporates an elastic at the waist. These pants have pockets in the seams, but can made without the pockets to make the sewing process easier for the beginners. To wear with a sweater, a t-shirt or a blouse, anything that you like.
- Step by step pdf (A4 and US letter)
- pattern A0 format
- Pattern A4 format (to be assemble)
- Pattern US letter format (to be assemble)
Materials you need at home:
- A sewing machine
- A pair of cloth and paper scissors
- Chalk or soap
- Footage of the fabric 216cm / 7'1''
- Straight-grain strip : length 80 cm (2’7’’)
- Elastic band : width 4 cm (1’’1/2) length = your waist – 5 cm (2’’)
I’m Léna and I’m passionate about sewing and model making. It took a little, while I’ve been looking for myself. I’ve studied metallurgy, but already in school it didn’t interest me. Then, I started learning architecture and after years of being exploited by the architectural offices (drawing plans for absolutely nothing), I decided to do what I love, making clothes! I became my own boss, and since then, I draw my own patterns. Here, you will find elegant, humble and trendy patterns of my own creation To have a flawless fall I use a Russian construction system which is natural for me because I’m Slavic. I hope you will enjoy using my patterns as much as I do. Have fun!