Vlada is a loose blouse with raglan sleeves. The neckline is embellished with an enlarged teardrop slit at the front and a lavaliere collar. The gathers all around the neckline give a relaxed and very feminine look, they also add a lot of comfort when moving. You can wear it with a skirt or a pants. Or why not lengthen it to wear it like a dress, belted or not.
- Step by step pdf (A4 and US letter)
- pattern A0 format
- Pattern A4 format (to be assemble)
- Pattern US letter format (to be assemble)
Materials you need at home:
- A sewing machine
- A pair of cloth and paper scissors
- Chalk or soap
- Footage of the fabric 150 cm (4’11”) in 140 cm (4’7”) width Sizes 36-40 (EU) / 8-14 (UK) / 4-10 (US)
- Footage of the fabric 210 cm (6’11”) in 140 cm (4’7”) width Sizes 42-48 (EU) / 16-20 (UK) / 12-16 (US)
- Fusible interfacing : 90 cm length
- Buttons: 4 x 1,2 cm (1/2'') diameter
- Yarn: cotton or polyester (heat-resistant)
I’m Léna and I’m passionate about sewing and model making. It took a little, while I’ve been looking for myself. I’ve studied metallurgy, but already in school it didn’t interest me. Then, I started learning architecture and after years of being exploited by the architectural offices (drawing plans for absolutely nothing), I decided to do what I love, making clothes! I became my own boss, and since then, I draw my own patterns. Here, you will find elegant, humble and trendy patterns of my own creation To have a flawless fall I use a Russian construction system which is natural for me because I’m Slavic. I hope you will enjoy using my patterns as much as I do. Have fun!