Had a bad day? Stick several pins into this little Voodoo Doll until you feel better! And when not needed for stress relief, it makes a handy pincushion too! Designed by Amanda Berry @fluffandfuzz, the voodoo doll is knitted in acrylic DK yarns on single pointed needles (not in the round). For confident beginners and above, other techniques used include casting on and off, knits, purls, increases and decreases, and seaming to finish.
- Instructions for making the doll and photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight); less than 25g
- Toy filling
- A button for the eye
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.