- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the doll and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
VOODOO DOLL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Had a bad day? My prescription is to add several pins into this little voodoo doll until you feel better! And when not needed for stress relief, it makes a handy pincushion.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to know how to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished doll is approximately 18cm tall (12cm when sitting).