Introducing my Voodoo Doll! If you’ve had a bad day my prescription is to add several pins into this little chap until you feel better! And when not needed for stress relief, it makes a handy pincushion. The finished doll is approximately 18 cm tall (12 cm when sitting). The pattern is 3 pages and written in English. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the doll and photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight); less than 25g
- Toy filling
- A button for the eye
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.