- ✅ Individual digital patterns from 6 months -12 years in both DIN A4 and Letter Size format. No multi-size confusion and of course way less paper waste.
- ✅ eBook with charts and diagrams, so that the whole process is easy to understand, of course this is a given.
- ✅ How to sew up the Brooklyn pattern SEW-A-LONG which takes you through every step.
- ✅ All charts in both Metric and Imperial Measurements
Materials you need at home:
- To whip up this beauty you will need just 40-50 cm of fabric. I would suggest medium weight fabrics in cotton, wool, or linen such as chambray, denim, cotton sateen, velvet and corduroy.
- Grab a nice satin lining (40-50cm)
❤️Learn to sew this adorable waistcoat pdf sewing pattern for boys with detailed sew-a-long, taking out all the worry about sewing it just right! ❤️
This pattern is not suited for beginners, it's beautiful and you will absolutely love it, but as you can see from the reviews, the pattern and eBook on its own isn't enough for a beginner! That is why the sewing pattern has a detailed video course which you can access from the eBook.
If you want to avoid your waistcoat looking homemade in all the bad ways 😬 then learn from a trained professional with 30 years of experience. It’s the little details that make my patterns loved by my customers.
⏭Click here for a sneak peek into the video course.
👍Let me show you how it’s done in my step by step sew-a-long. You got this! The link to the course is in your eBook!
Just some of the awesome features of the cute waistcoat pdf pattern: ❤️ Optional single welt pockets ❤️ classic waistcoat back ties ❤️ fitted or loose shape ❤️ KamSnap closure, super easy for beginners ❤️ Completely lined, reversible if you leave the ties off ❤️ Bonus course: How to create a collar for the waistcoat and make it an awesome waistcoat for girls, too.
Now you are good to go 🚀 Time to put this very special waistcoat into your Makerist cart and become a sewing expert.
Frocks & Frolics
I am so glad you found my little shop. If you love to sew, treasure well drafted patterns which fit beautifully and want to learn how to sew like a professional, then this is perfect for you! Each pattern has one file per size so you can literally choose the size, print and go. Each pattern also has full video tutorials from start to finish, so you can be confident that you can get it done!
Frocks & Frolics has over 300 videos for you to learn from, so you can visit my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRvvuLV37qw9N3N5J5ofcZA?