Waistcoat Winnie size 34-54 pattern
Waistcoat or jacket? With the Winnie jacket you can sew a super cool jumper with a hood, which you can make sleeveless or long-sleeved.
Sewing skills required:
- Sewing in zip and neatening with binding strips
- Neaten neck seam with binding strip
Fit: Casual cut
If you like, you can sew the >>Lune trousers to go with it.
Info about the pattern:
- size 34-54
- sleeveless with trim or long sleeves
- Sleeves with cuffs
- Hem with waistband
- pattern is on layers (A4 file / A0 file / Beamer file)
- pattern is including seam allowance
- Fabric recommendation: thicker, fabrics fleece, sweat jersey, French Terry
Information about fabric consumption, size chart and material can be found in the preview of the sewing instructions.
Note: Due to its design possibilities, the pattern is available in several variations to appeal to different tastes. This is a hint for you, so that you don't accidentally buy the same ebook twice - all variants are included in every offer.
- Coupe multi-tailles tailles 34-54
- Extra: Beamer file, A0 file, A4 file on layers
- Sewing instructions illustrated
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric recommendation: thicker fabrics, fleece, French terry, sweat jersey
- Fabric consumption: see material details Article images
- Ribbon for decoration
- separable zip
Hello, my darlings!
The tailoring company TOSCAminni stands for timeless fashion that doesn't follow the latest trends but underlines your personality - high-quality materials and that certain something are important to us.
We love contrast - minimalist today, opulent tomorrow - sporty, extravagant and romantic are also possible. So you will find a large selection of patterns in all kinds of styles.
We wish you lots of fun sewing.
With all my love Your TOSCAminnis