A sewing pattern pdf file for a wall-mounted moose head! Full colour step-by-step instructions are included with the download. There is 3/8" seam allowance included but not marked on the pattern pieces.
Once sewn, this moose head is lightweight enough to be mounted to the wall using a thumbtack or small nail. Finished measurements approximately L 8" x W 14" x D 6.5"
- Sewing Pattern PDF
- Instructions with full colour photos
- Finished measurements approximately L 8" x W 14" x D 6.5"
- Suitable for Intermediate or adventurous beginner sewers
Materials you need at home:
- Roughly 1/4yd stiff woven fabric, such as denim, canvas or twill,
- Coordinating thread
- Doll stuffing
- The stiffest interfacing you can find for the antlers
Hello! My name is Amie Scott, and I’m a fashion designer, pattern drafter, doll maker and artist.
I’ve been working with a needle and thread since 2003.
I design sewing patterns for clothing and various stuffed creature decor that I sell online.
I also design casual women’s and men's wear that’s been sold in various boutiques across Canada and the U.S. as well as online.