This is a PDF file to sew your very own wall-mounted unicorn head! Step-by-step instructions with full colour photos are included with the download.
A unicorn head, sewn and stuffed, is lightweight enough to be mounted to the wall using a thumbtack or a nail.
The finished product measures approximately H 15" x W 5" x D 13.5"
There is a 3/8" seam allowance included but not marked on pattern.
- Downloadable Sewing Pattern PDF Suitable for Intermediate Sewers
- Sewing Instructions with Colour Photos
- Finished Product Measurement H 15" x W 5" x D 13.5"
- Suitable for Intermediate Sewers
Materials you need at home:
- 1/2 yard fabric
- Doll Stuffing
- Some yarn for hair (optional if you prefer a bald unicorn)
Hello! My name is Amie Scott, and I’m a fashion designer and pattern drafter.
I’ve been working with a needle and thread since 2003.
I design sewing patterns for clothing and various stuffed creature decor that I sell online.
I also design casual women’s and men's wear that’s been sold in various boutiques across Canada and the U.S. as well as online.