- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the witch and cat, and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
WANDA THE WITCH AND BLACK CAT TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Wanda is a good witch, she only casts friendly helpful spells with a little help from her black cat.
TECHNIQUES: You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams. All pieces are worked flat on straight needles, apart from the cat tail which is an i-cord tube knitted on two DPNs, and the cape tie and cat collar are single crochet chains. If you are not sure how to crochet, you could use a length of yarn to tie around the neck instead.
FINISHED SIZE: Wanda is approximately 19cm tall (including the hat) and the cat 10cm tall.