- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the purse
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and is written in English.
WATERMELON PURSE KNITTING PATTERNS
This cheerful zip up purse is quick to knit with chunky yarn. The knitting pattern uses only a few simple stitches: knit, purl, knit front and back increase and purl two together decrease.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, and sew seams. The purse has a zipper to close it along the top, so to finish your purse you will need to be familiar with sewing in zippers.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished purse is 16.5cm wide at the top, and 10cm deep.