Watershirt sewing pattern and instruction by Sewera
The watershirt gets its name from the waterfall neckline. Cuddly, warm, soft flowing and figure flattering, these are the core qualities of the Watershirt. The sweater pattern for ladies is just right for every season, with hood or collar as well as 4 different sleeve lengths it becomes the absolute favourite pattern. The Watershirt is sewn extremely fast and is absolutely suitable for beginners.
The pattern and instructions have been put through their paces by my team in trial sewing. With the pattern you will receive a step-by-step instruction with detailed pictures and descriptions.
Pattern created by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
- Pattern long shirt for ladies in size 32 - 50 / 2 - 20
- Waterfall neckline
- Hood or collar
- 4 different sleeve lengths
- Can be lengthened or shortened to your desire
- Pictured instructions & Instructions to adjust pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Approx. 1.5 - 2 m / 1.7 - 2.2yards elastic fabric, particularly suitable are viscose jersey, modal & knit
- Sewing machine with zig-zag stitch or overlock machine
- Paper, ink, tape & fabric scissors
I'm a swiss mom of two, tailor by heart with a special dedication to wedding dresses and evening gowns. As i learned about the online sewing community, i decided to start putting my sewing patterns out to the world, so you could enjoy my favorite hobby & job too.