Wavy Sea Poncho knitting pattern pdf - adult - easy
Wavy Sea is a flowing poncho, with a scalloped lacy edge that is remiscent of the waves on the sea shore. Knitted in aran/worsted yarn, it is a lighter knit for Spring/Autumn days, or brilliant for cooler, summer evenings.
It is an easy pattern as the only skills needed are cast/bind on and off, knit, purl, k2together and yarn forward. Instructions are written line by line, in English with British/USA terms.
Great with jeans or a flowy skirt and just right for that extra layer on the beach or when out and about.
Please click on my name for ponchos, hats, gloves, etc, plus many owl ones. Thank you.
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- To fit small to large adult – 76cm/30in to 112cm/44in chest (or possibly a little larger as it’s quite stretchy).
Materials you need at home:
- 8 x 50g balls Rico Design Creative Cotton Aran - 100% Cotton – Colour 31 - 85m/93yds per 50g ball.
- 5mm (UK6 – USA8) circular needles, 100cm/40in long to accommodate the large number of sts – you work back and forth, not in the round.
- A tapestry needle to sew up
The Lonely Sea - Heather Corcoran
I have a bag that say ' I knit therefore I am' - sums me up perfectly! I love to knit and love to design! I have knitted for years, and made and sold literally hundreds of owl gloves and fingerless mitts on-line. About 5 years ago, I decided to give designing and writing patterns a go, and I absolutely love it! The whole process is absolutely captivating, and I love to see other knitters' projects made from my patterns. My beautiful cavvy, Honey, is my constant companion, and she sleeps next to me on the settee while I knit. You can also find me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/thelonelyseapatterns/