It's getting colder outside. The time for warm scarfs is here again. Here is one for young and old with a nice weave-style pattern. With or without fringe, as wide and long as you like.
I'm showing you exactly what to do to crochet this pattern and what you need to do when you want to crochet different widths or lengths.
Also included are instructions on two different kinds of crocheted fringe. You can leave those out of course, or add „normal“ ones. :)
The size depends on your gauge, chosen type of yarn and crochet hook size. I'm using Puppets Lyric yarn (8/8, DK/Light-Worsted) from Coats and a 3 mm hook. With that I get the following size/s: 11.5 x 130 cm (pink & green) and 15 x 150 cm (gray)
* single crochet
* double crochet
* front post double crochet (instructions included)
* back post double crochet (instructions included)
* slip stitch
* increase and (invisible) decrease
* crocheting back and forth in rows
The pattern is very detailed. Almost every single step/stitch is explained in words and pictures. Special characteristics are explained step-by-step. In case you never worked with back post/front post double crochet stitches before you'll learn it here. :)
1) The pattern is mine. Do not (re)sell this pattern, including translations to other languages and modifications; do not redistribute, including publishing on the internet. 2) The finished figure/item is yours. :) Feel free to sell the finished products, handmade by yourself (no mass production). I'd love it if you would refer to my pattern/shop when doing so. Thank you! :)