Introducing my Wedding Mice. Mr Mouse has a morning coat with tails and a corsage in his buttonhole. Mrs Mouse has a white dress with a bow on the back and she carries a bouquet of flowers. The mice stand about 13 cm tall. The pattern is 8 pages and written in English, with 38 photos to illustrate the construction of the mice. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The tails and arms are i-cord pieces knitted on two DPNs. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the mice and photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 8 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3mm and 3.5mm knitting needles
- Two 3mm DPNs
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Beads for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.