- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the mouse bride and groom, and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 8 pages and written in English.
WEDDING MICE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
I designed these little mice for a friend’s wedding gift. Mr Mouse the groom has a morning coat with tails and a corsage in his buttonhole. Mrs Mouse the bride has a white dress with a bow on the back and she carries a bouquet of flowers.
TECHNIQUES: Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, and the i-cord pieces (tails and arms) are knitted on two DPNs. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
Whilst I have endeavoured to write the pattern so that it is easy to follow, with 38 photos to illustrate the construction of the mice, please note that this does include knitting little pieces and sewing together. If you are not a big fan of sewing, this may not be the pattern for you. Please also note that the outfits are not removable.
FINISHED SIZE: The mice stand about 13cm tall.