Weekend bag Atlanta PDF sewing pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Shell fabric: nylon, cotton canvas, soft shell, denim... non extensible. Yardage for a 150 cm large fabric : 90 cm. Yardage for a 60" large fabric: 35"
- Lining: cotton, synthetic... L64 x H13 cm / 25"x6"
- Strap 4 cm wide / 1.6" large. Handles: 260 cm / 102" long. Shoulder strap: 110 cm / 43" long
- 2 mousketers 2.5 cm / 1" large
- 2 D-rings L2.5 cm / 1" large
- 2 IrONly by Snaply
- 1 Sliding rectangular ring 4 cm / 1.6"
- 1 simple rectangular ring 4 cm / 1.6"
- 60 cm / 23" long zipper
- 5 snap buttons
Check out the video tutorial for this bag HERE.
- 48 cm long, 30 cm high, 26 cm thick / 19" width x 11.5" height x 10.5" thick
- Small external pocket + inner pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap
All measurements for yardage in the file .
Like my work? Follow me on IG @ouipatterns
Oui sewing patterns
Hi there ! My name is Isabelle and I am the one behind Oui Sewing Patterns, a brand dedicated to easy-to-follow sewing patterns for a simple, functional and dynamic wardrobe. My interest for sewing started as I was living in Berlin, Germany, where I lived for 3 years. But more than this, this brand stems in my love for design and fashion design in particular, I guess growing up in Paris is responsible in some way... Hope you enjoy my work ! For more of Oui Patterns, follow me on IG @ouipatterns.