The pattern is knitted on two pins and is easy to follow and is mainly worked in stocking stitch. The Highland Terrier tea cosy knitting pattern is super warm two because it's knitted with double thickness wool, double knitting wool and Stylecraft Eskimo wool. The tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups.
The Highland Terrier tea cosy knitting pattern is super warm two because it's knitted with double thickness wool, double knitting wool and Stylecraft Eskimo wool.
- This Tea Cosy fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, double pointed needles (regular needles , can be used)
- 3.75 mm, UK sized 9 or US size 5 knitting needles,
- 100g White Double knitting wool,
- 50g White Stylecraft Eskimo knitting wool,
- Small amount of Pink double knitting wool,
- A 25mm black safety nose and x2 16mm brown safety eyes.
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.