Wet, Swim, Cloth Diaper Waterproof Bag with bonus Sandwich & Snack Bag
PDF Sewing Pattern to make a Wet/Swim/Cloth Diaper Bag (NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT).
Pattern is for a Waterproof bag with a cotton exterior, zipper closure and handy carrying strap in 2 different sizes. Instructions also include 1 or 2 optional exterior pockets. Use a Wet/Swim Bag for cloth diapering, wet swimsuits, dirty gym clothes, regular diaper bag, potty training bag, beach bag, etc. The uses for this waterproof bag are endless!!
Pattern includes LOTS of options: **Large Wet Bag measures 14" by 17" *Medium Wet Bag measures 11" by 11" *Optional Exterior Pockets on one side or both **Adjustable Snap Handle to go on your stroller or backpack
BONUS: Includes Sandwich Bag (7" by 7") and Snack Bag (6.5" by 4.5") pattern instructions too!
Included are step by step detailed instructions in English, materials list and cutting help. Every step has at least one photo and there are lots of sewing tips along the way.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is for your personal use ONLY. Reproducing or selling products made from this pattern is allowed. However reselling or reproducing this pattern or any part of it is not permitted.
- Detailed PDF Sewing Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement in Inches
- Two Sizes Included -----Large Wet Bag measures 14" by 17" -----Medium Wet Bag measures 11" by 11"
- Suitable for Beginners
- Includes Bonus Snack & Sandwich Bags *Requires Cotton Fabric, Waterproof Lining, Snaps, Thread
Materials you need at home:
- 1 yard of quality cotton (outer fabric)
- OR 1/2 yard of quality cotton (outer fabric)
- 1 yard of nylon ripstock or polyurethane laminate/PUL (for liner)
- One zipper (see size below depending on your product)
- 2 size 16 snaps*
- Coordinating thread
- Fabric pen
- Scissors, tape measure or ruler
Pattern Designer, Fabricaholic, Sewing Lover, Mom of 3 little dudes, Handmaker and fan of all things Handmade.