- The pattern includes 1cm (3/8 inch) seam allowance
- Measurements are in inch and cm
- Full size pattern sizes
Materials you need at home:
- All-purpose sewing thread
Shark is a unique bag with strong characters.
The Mummy shark is more suitable for those with some experience of sewing, partly because of the thick denim fabric I used (I have a industrial sewing machine. A domestic sewing machine will also do the job, but might require turning the hand wheel manually occasionally for some really thick areas.) , and partly because of the zip opening. But the baby shark with no zip and slightly lighter fabrics is definitely easier to make!
All our PDF patterns can be printed directly on standard A4 or US letter paper.
You will also have access to clear, step-by-step sewing instructions with HD photos with full size sewing patterns (including seam allowance, no need to enlarge patterns).
It will also be a great gift for kids and fun-loving grown-ups!
- Any sizes of your choice - simply print the pattern on various scales (details provided in the file)
- Simply print on A4 or US letter paper
- Intermediate level
- Step-by-step sewing tutorial with HD photos
- Opening with or without zip - your choice