- • Full size pattern (no scaling required) with a seam allowance already added Just download, print and cut out the pattern
- • Detailed, easy to follow, step by step, well illustrated instructions.
- • A list of material required
- • Only basic sewing skills are required.
- • Seam allowance already added.
- • Includes a full list of required materials.
Materials you need at home:
- Sewing machine, Toy stuffing, Scissors
- Safety eyes: Approx 24mm (1”).
- Fabric: 3/4 yard. 69cm x 112cm (27”x44”)
- A sheet of wadding (or batting) for the tail and fins 30cm x 30cm (12x12”)
Item details: Handmade Supply - Stuffed animal Plushie soft toy sewing pattern
Digital download (1 PDF)
Cashalot (Sperm Whale) Sewing Pattern with detailed instructions.
Instant Download. Sew your own. Finished size is approx 2.5” (54cm).
Cashalots have the biggest brain on earth around six times larger that the average human. And can dive to extraordinary depths of up to a thousand meters
Unique sewing patterns for brave beginners! Hello! my name is Dermot O'Grady and i'm the Irish pattern designer behind CraftyKooka. I live in County Wexford in the south east of rural Ireland with my wife Elisangela and our children, Tommy, Lester, Gil and Alice. Originally Craftykooka was set up by Elisangela to make and sell memory bears. The name "kooka" was a childhood nickname given to her by her dad. I helped out with cutting the fabric and other odd jobs. Eventually Elisangela taught me to sew and for fun I started making toys to give to our children. I found it really engaging and everything I came up with was met with huge enthusiasm by the kids. The collection grew and the toys improved. Over time the store transitioned from memory bears to sewing patterns.
Every pattern takes weeks and sometimes months of development, continually making modifications, and improvements until it's up to the highest standard. Right from the beginning I've been aware that arts and crafts people are visual people. So I make the instructions as clear as possible with lots of illustrations. Hopefully making the whole process interesting and fun.