- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the submarine
- 9 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
WHIRLY SUBMARINE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Knit some toys for boys! This squishy submarine has a propeller that turns round at the back.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished submarine is approximately 15cm long, 13cm tall and 8cm wide.