Wild Things - Lion, Leopard, Tiger, Giraffe, Zebra Masks / Costumes
These beautiful and simple felt masks will inspire hours of imaginative play in the lucky recipients. Masks are quick and easy to make and make a wonderful gift for little ones which parents are sure to love too!
Patterns include full templates and simple, illustrated, step by step instructions to make your own Tiger, Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Giraffe and Zebra Masks with this Wild Things Safari Mask PDF Sewing Pattern.
Suitable for beginners.
BONUS: Also included are printable versions of all 5 masks which your kids can colour in themselves then thread with elastic and wear.
Please note this listing is for the PDF PATTERN only.
- A materials and supply list (materials required: Felt, elastic, thread and sewing machine))
- Illustrated step by step instructions in English
- Full size patterns - Lion, Tiger, Leopard (& Snow Leopard) Zebra and Giraffe
- Print out and colour masks for each design
- Hints, tips and tutorials
- US Imperial / Metric Measurements
- Fits ages 3-Adult with tutorials for scaling them to fit newborns and dolls
- Suitable for Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Good Quality Wool Felt
- 8-12mm wide braided elastic
- Sewing Machine
- Embroidery Thread and Needle
- Hot glue gun (optional)
Willow & Stitch
Willow & Stitch is a children's design label based in Melbourne, Australia. I am passionate about inspiring imaginative play and trying to add magic and handmade goodness to everyday life. I design PDF sewing patterns for Dress up Masks, Children's clothes and Toys.