The William and Kate tea cosy also feature the little royals Prince George and Princess Charlotte, it makes a fantastic commemorative tea cosy of the Royal baby news to add to your collection.
Will are Kate are fashioned to appear as they did on the day that they introduced Princess Charlotte to the world. Of course we could leave out cute little Prince George who completes the little Royal Family gathering.
The knitting pattern is repetitively easy to knit, you need to be able to knit from a chart to knit Kate's dress and George's dungarees. The pattern is a long one, so if you want a larger project to sink your teeth into, this one will give you hours of pleasure.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge tea cosy with their two children George and Charlotte, can now join you with your cup of tea with the Will and Kate tea cosy.
- Made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- Fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 50g French Navy double knitting wool
- 20g Yellow double knitting wool
- 20g White double knitting wool
- 20g Tan double knitting wool
- 20g Dark brown double knitting wool
- 20g Flesh double knitting wool
- Small amounts of Denim Blue, Navy Blue, Red, and Grey double knitting wool
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.