Wimbledon Tennis Player Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern
You'll just Love tea served from the Wimbledon Tennis Player Tea Cosy. Traditionally dressed in a white tennis dress with sun visor, the tennis player tea cosy is poised with her racket for the next ball to come her way.
Weather you love to attend the Wimbledon tennis championships, or if you are an avid tennis player yourself or just an armchair tennis fan; this tea cosy is charming and great fun.
The Tennis Player tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting her very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Tennis Player tea cosy.
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 53g white double knitting wool,
- 34g flesh tone double knitting wool,
- 16g grass green double knitting wool,
- 12g mocha double knitting wool,
- 4g bluebell double knitting wool,
- Small amount of black double knitting wool for face,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.