Chocks away chaps! Wing Commander Hastings is ready to take to the skies! Hastings is 13 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The helmet is finished with a single crochet border using a crochet hook. The goggles are made from a single crochet chain and sewn on. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions to make the doll.
- Measurements are in metric.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- A 3.75mm (US F/5) crochet hook
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.