Winter Hat with Brim Crochet Pattern
Winter Hat with Brim Crochet Pattern made from Medium Worsted Weight yarn, Aran for Britain, 10 Ply for Australia. Brim is worked using a Basket Weave st, super easy to do yet results in a very sophisticated look.
Works up quickly and should you have a mind to, follow instructions for just the Brim for a nice Head Band. Or work the hat without the brim, working the Basket Weave from the last increase round of the crown for yet another great looking hat. Brim can also be made using a complimentary contrast color.
Sure to be a hit at craft markets or small scale production.
An Original Meadowvale Studio Design. Meadowvale Studio Retains All Property Rights.
- Step by step color coded instructions.
- Photographs for guidance.
- US Imperial Measurement and Metric Measurement.
- Suitable for Intermediate.
- 6 Sizes Baby, Toddller, Girl's, Teen, Women's Medium, Women's Large.
Materials you need at home:
- 2 Balls 50 gr / 1.75 oz 4 Medium Worsted Weight yarn. Aran Weight for Britain -10 Ply Australia.
- Crochet Hook 4 mm [ USA G / 6, Britain 8 ]
- Stitch Marker
Meadowvale Studio Crochet Patterns
I have over 40 years worth of crochet experience to share with you, specialising in fashionable and functional crochet pieces. Patterns are written step by step, have photographs for guidance and are as simple as possible. Coming from an artistic background, texture, color and structure are all important considerations in my designs. I hope you enjoy my creations!