The Winter Wonderland Tea Cosy is a Christmas tea cosy that's a bit different to the usual novelty tea cosies, the winter wonderland tea cosy was inspired by an old Victorian Christmas card that I have tried to recreate as a tea cosy.
The Winter Wonderland tea cosy has a light inside the church that can be lit and it makes the tea cosy look amazing with a lovely warm glow, you can almost hear the church service.
A woolly Winter Wonderland to bring the Christmas spirit to your teatime.
The Winter Wonderland tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 10 cups of tea.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Christmas Church on the hill tea cosy.
- Photograph guide
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- Exciting knitting stitches
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 3.25 mm, UK size 10 or US size 3 Knitting needles,
- 80g Stylecraft Special DK white,
- 15g King Cole Tinsel Chunky Silver,
- 50g Sirdar Ophelia Bunny,
- 30g Stylecraft Special DK grey,
- 60g James C Brett Twinkle DK – White,
- Small amounts of red and black DK yarn,
- 6 Cotton buds,
- Midwest Clear PVC Sheet Size 0.01 x 19 x 28 cm,
- Sharpies permanent marker pens,
- 4cm by 10cm of white felt,
- UHU Glue,
- Battery powered tea light candle,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.