Wintertide Poncho PDF Pattern with Copy Shop File
The Wintertide Poncho is a cowl neck poncho with open sides and contrast bands. This is a great pattern for beginners or anyone new to sewing with knits.
Sizes: XS-XL (Bust size: 36"-50")
Sewing Level: Beginner
Pattern Includes: 39 page LAYERED PDF print at home file: (letter and A4) with tiled pattern and instructions. Easy to follow instructions are fully illustrated, have red stitching lines for clarity and designer tips. Print all sizes or just one size!
Copy shop file: A0/US compatible (2 pages)
- Fully Illustrated Sewing Pattern, *US Imperial Measurement, *Suitable for Beginning/Intermediate Sewist, *Sizes xs-XL, Copy Shop File
- Perfect for Beginner
- Sizes: XS-XL (Bust size: 36"-50")
- Layered/Tiled Pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Stretch Knits Only (minimum of 30% crosswise stretch): Medium to heavy weight knits including ponte, sweater knit, sweatshirt fleece and French terry.
- Body (Sizes XS-S): 58"/60" Fabric - 2 1/4 yards
- Body (Sizes M-XL): 58"/60" Fabric - 2 3/8 yards
- Contrast Bands (All Sizes): 58"/60" Fabric - 3/4 yard
- Notions: For all views: thread (Optional: twin needle for hemming knits)
Blue Dot Patterns
I am a wife, mom, pattern designer and sewing teacher in sunny Southern California. I started sewing when I was tiny and haven't stopped since.
Blue Dot Patterns started in 2014 not only out of my love of sewing but from my experience as a sewing teacher. I found that my students were frustrated with commercial sewing patterns.
My vision with Blue Dot patterns is to inspire sewists through modern design and well-crafted patterns with friendly instructions. You can learn more about my patterns at bluedotpatterns.com.
I hope you enjoy making my patterns as much as I enjoy designing them.