Wire Free Bralette - Detailed Sewing instructions and pattern
This Sewing Pattern is created to work with stretch galloon lace. I will guide you step by step through the whole process starting with machinery and ending with a beautiful product which you will be more than eager to brag about to your friends! I will guide you on how to hide all the seams to enhance comfort, softness and a beautiful clean look on the inside and outside of the garment! I will provide guidance on how to pick the correct components so you can achieve the best results. I will help you with measuring yourself and making sure you are making the right size. YES! I will be there every step of the way!
What's included? - Printable pdf sewing pattern: sizes 30A-B, 30C-D, 32A-B, 32C-D, 34A-B, 34C-D, 36A-B, 36C-D, 38A-B - Size chart and measuring guide helping you to determine your size - Printing guide - Cutting and sewing guide - All materials recommendations and all you need to know when looking for your supply - Step-by-step sewing tutorial
SIZE GUIDE: See attached image in image section
- Printable pdf sewing pattern
- Suitable for Intermediate to Advanced
- Free 1 hour of one on one tutorial time.
- US Imperial Measurement
Materials you need at home:
- Up to 1 1/2 yard Stretch Double Edge Galloon Lace (band) 7" - 8" wide
- 18" of Stretch Mesh 95% Nylon and 5% Spandex 58" wide
- 2 yards of 1/2" wide decorative lace for inside trimming.
- 1 - 1 1/2 yard of 3/8” or 10mm Facing elastic/Picot elastic
- 1 yard of 3/8” or 10mm wide Strap Elastic
- 10mm Slider – 2 Pieces
- 10mm Swan hook – 2 pieces
- 1 yard of 1” or 25mm wide Bottom band Elastic
- 1pc - Decorative bow (optional)
- 10" of the Tricot Tape Stabilizer for Center Front (CF)
- Hook & Eye Back Closure - 1 pair 38MM , , Note More details on needed supply are included in the package
Dare & Co. Designs
I was born and raised in former Czechoslovakia where I studied the fine Arts of Fashion and Design. However, it wasn’t until I moved to the United States that I fell in love with designing lingerie, shapewear, and foundations. Over the last 18 years, I’ve enjoyed and dedicated myself to working and gaining valuable experiences with several large US-based companies. I began my career as a Foundations and Shapewear Technical Designer and Patternmaker for Cupid Foundations. Several years later, I worked as a Technical and Creative Designer at Dillard’s and most recently I worked as the Product Development Manager at Chico’s FAS/Soma. I have created Dare & Co. with a simple concept; lingerie so beautiful you’ll want to show it. In fact …I dare you to! My focus is to create patterns and help you to make beautiful handmade garments to express yourself. Your satisfaction is very important to me. If you have any questions about the sizes or need help with buying the material, please let me know, and I would be more than happy to help you!