- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A1
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A bra measurements chart & guide : To know wich size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Whether you want to sew a light bra for everyday use, or a sport bra, Bandista is for you !
The sewing pattern is available in two versions :
🍉 Version A is a really simple and quick bra to make, in stretch fabrics such as jersey, microfiber or stretch mesh. (Difficulty : 2/5)
🍉 Version B, is a sports bra to make in jersey or powernet tulle fabric. Its support being Light to Medium, it allows comfort for a moderate sporting activity, with generic fabrics. The Bandista model is ideal for a Yoga session, but do not run a marathon with it! 😉 (Difficulty : 4/5)
🍉 In bonus, you will have a "pattern hack" tutorial, to transform the sports-bra version, into a great plunging neckline !