Whether you want to sew a light bra for everyday use, or a sport bra, Bandista is for you !
The sewing pattern is available in two versions :
🍉 Version A is a really simple and quick bra to make, in stretch fabrics such as jersey, microfiber or stretch mesh. (Difficulty : 2/5)
🍉 Version B, is a sports bra to make in jersey or powernet tulle fabric. Its support being Light to Medium, it allows comfort for a moderate sporting activity, with generic fabrics. The Bandista model is ideal for a Yoga session, but do not run a marathon with it! 😉 (Difficulty : 4/5)
🍉 In bonus, you will have a "pattern hack" tutorial, to transform the sports-bra version, into a great plunging neckline !
- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A1
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A bra measurements chart & guide : To know wich size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- Stretch fabric such as jersey, microfiber, mesh.
- A hook & eye closure
- 🍉 Version A : Lingerie plush elastic + strap elastic
- 🍉 Version B : Fold-over elastic + elastic belt
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !